Tips for Washing Your Car
Some hints & tips for getting the best from washing your Mazda
- Wash once a week
- Do not wash in direct sunlight
- Begin washing by hosing your car with cold water
- Use a gentle detergent in warm water
- Soak bird droppings with a wet sponge before washing off – 110 grams of dissolved baking soda in 1 litre of water will remove stubborn marks
- Wash a small section at a time and rinse with cold water. Do not allow liquid to dry before washing off that section
- And remember a good chamois is your best weapon to a perfect finish!
Please be aware of any water restrictions in your area as you may need to adapt some of the tips as listed above.